Go on a personal journey toward an authentic, God-honouring life.
An honest, hard-hitting, and eye-opening look into the ways people believe in God but live as if He doesn’t exist.
You believe in God, attend church when it’s convenient, and you generally treat people with kindness. But, have you surrendered to God completely, living every day depending upon the Holy Spirit?
In this small group bible study, Groeschel encourages you and your group to be more than just “Christian” in name, to be honest before God, and to break free of hypocrisy to live a more authentic, God-honouring life.
This Participant Guide is designed for use with The Christian Atheist DVD (sold separately). It’s filled with helpful discussion starters, self-assessment tools, process questions and much more.
1. When you Believe in God but Don’t Really Know Him
2. When you Believe in God but Don’t Think He’s Fair
3. When You Believe in God but Aren’t Sure He Loves You
4. When You Believe in God but Trust More in Money
5. When You Believe in God but Pursue Happiness at Any Cost
6. When You Believe in God but Don’t Want to Go Overboard
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of LifeChurch.tv, a pacesetting multicampus church and creators of the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books, including Fight, Altar Ego, Soul Detox, Weird, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma.
Size229 x 152 mm
Number of Pages96 pp
PublisherHarper Collins Christian Publishing