Taking You Beyond (Paperback)Kobus Neethling
My life is so boring ...
My colleagues drive me insane!
I hate my job, I only stay for the money.
Do you feel the same?
Then this book will help you shift perspectives. It will teach you how to develop your own potential to be more effective. It will motivate you to think positively and creatively when approaching daily challenges.
Kobus Neethling provides all the tools you will need in 200 bite-size chapters. It will only take you five minutes to work through a “bite” on every working day. After 40 weeks you will be passionate again about that which earns you an income. The language used is easy to absorb and thought-provoking. The content will not overload your brain and will definitely not be forgotten within a short period of time.
The carefully selected topics include ...
• How your brain preference influences your job
• How to generate inspiring ideas
• How to communicate more effectively
• How to solve problems in a creative manner
• How to be happy (including on a Monday!)
• How to discover exactly how clever you are
• How to manage good and bad stress
• How to peak your performance
Size162 x 240 mm
Number of Pages224 pp
PublisherCarpe Diem Media