10 Things Great Dads Do (Paperback)Rick Johnson
Great dads raise happier, healthier, more successful kids.
But how do men go about being that great dad? Fathering expert Rick Johnson offers ten practical strategies to help men become the dads they want to be, including
· helping their kids find the humor in life
· surrounding their family with healthy friends and role models
· communicating clearly with their children
· helping their kids develop self-esteem and respect for others
· being a gatekeeper when it comes to their kids' social circle
· setting reachable goals for themselves and their children
· and more
About the Author
Rick Johnson is a bestselling author of That's My Teenage Son, That's My Girl, 10 Things Great Dads Do, and Better Dads, Stronger Sons, as well as Becoming Your Spouse's Better Half and Overcoming Toxic Parenting. He is the founder of Better Dads and is a sought-after speaker at many large parenting and marriage conferences across the United States and Canada. Rick and his wife, Suzanne, live in Oregon.
Size140 x 216 mm
Number of Pages224 pp
PublisherBaker Book House