NIV Faithlife Study Bible Gray/Blue (Imitation Leather)Study Bible
Stay curious. There’s more to explore!
No matter where you are on your faith journey, there’s always more to explore in God’s Word. Dive in and feed your curiosity with the NIV Faithlife Study Bible.
Filled with innovative graphics and rich commentary, this visually stunning study Bible delivers helpful insights designed to inform your faith. Robust study notes are built on the original languages and adapted from the popular Faithlife Study Bible app, which has reached over one million readers.
The balance of striking graphics, comprehensive study features, and intriguing insights from multiple points of view will keep you curious as you explore the treasures of God’s Word.
• The full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible – the New International Version (NIV)
• In depth book introductions that include an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, themes, and a map, a timeline, or both
• Verse-by-verse study notes with the unique focus of revealing nuances from the original biblical languages for modern readers
• Informative contributions by respected scholars and best-selling authors including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, among others
• Over 100 innovative full color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich Bible study
• Three detailed life-of-Jesus event timelines chronicling his infancy and early ministry, the journey to Jerusalem, and the passion and resurrection
• 27 family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture
• Helpful overview articles give a bird’s-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book.
• 14 original color maps at the back of the Bible provide historical and geographical context for key events of the Old and New Testaments
CategoryNew International Version
Preferred Bible Bag SizeMedium Bible Bag
Size160 x 236 mm
Number of Pages2304 pp
Thumb IndexNo, Standard Print
PublisherHarper Collins Christian Publishing