NIRV Study Bible For Kids (Hardcover)Study Bible
Start early readers on the rewarding path through God's Word
The bestselling NIrV Study Bible for Kids will start your early reader age 6 to 10 on the rewarding path of reading and studying God's Word. This Bible uses the complete text of the New International Reader’s Version® (NIrV), which is written at a third-grade reading level and is perfect for learning to read. With colourful artwork, easy-to-read Bible text, and fun features, your kids will engage with the Bible in a way that makes it stick.
- Presentation page—for personalization and gift-giving
- 32 full-colour pages—includes illustrations to bring Bible characters and events to life plus helpful study information about the Ten Commandments, how to become a Christian, prayer, and more.
- Check It Out—sketches and descriptions of what life was like in Bible times.
- Brain Game—questions to help kids remember important Bible themes.
- Soak It up—key verses highlighted for kids to memorize.
- Book Introductions—brief overviews of each book with an outline of key events.
- Dictionary—key Bible words for quick reference.
- Map section
About the New International Reader's Version (NIrV)
Building on the integrity and readability of the NIV, the New International Reader's Version is a simplified, highly reader-friendly edition of its illustrious forerunner. In many cases, the text of the NIV has been retained in the NIrV, but where possible simpler, shorter words and sentences have been used. In passages where the words may be difficult for today’s readers, explanations have been added. In passages quoting another part of the Bible, the book, chapter, and verse names of the quote are embedded in the text. Subheadings and chapter titles help guide the reader through the text. The translators of the NIrV have compared every revision they’ve made to the best copies of the original Greek and Hebrew texts, to ensure that their readers are getting the actual Word of God. First published in 1996 by Biblica (formerly known as the New York Bible Society).
CategoryNew International Readers Version
Preferred Bible Bag SizeMedium Bible Bag
Size137 x 216 mm
Number of Pages1824 pp
Thumb IndexNo, Standard Print
PublisherHarper Collins Christian Publishing