My Promise Bible Butterflies Flexcover (LuxLeather)Compilation
Combining Scripture art with the complete KJV text, this Bible will encourage you to meditate on the faithful promises and truths from the Bible as you color them in and establish His Word in your heart.
God’s Word contains literally thousands of Bible promises waiting to be claimed in faith. These promises do not change. They are for all people and for all time because they reflect the heart and character of God.
Combining exquisite Scripture art with the Word of God, My Promise Bible will encourage you to meditate on the truth and wonders of the Bible as you color in the faithful promises from God and establish His Word in your heart. Personalize your Bible in a unique way and create a legacy that will become a cherished keepsake.
- Complete KJV text in single-column format.
- Highly readable 8.65 font.
- Plenty of room for journaling, note-taking and artistic expression in the ruled wide margins.
- A short introduction to each book of the Bible complemented by key promise verses.
- Over 500 illustrated Bible promises and line-art illustrations to color in and make beautifully and uniquely yours.
- 52 themes with well-known Bible promises under each theme.
- Index of designed promises from the Bible.
- Matching Bible book name tabs, full-color stickers and four sticker sheets to color.
- 12 additional designs on art paper to write down answered prayers, God’s promises to you and personal reflections.
- A pocket in the back of the Bible for storing Bible journaling embellishments.
- High-quality cream Bible paper.
CategoryKing James Version
Size155 x 200 mm
Number of Pages1536 pp
Thumb IndexNo, Standard Print
TestamentOld & New Testament
PublisherChristian Art Publication
Genesis traces the beginning of creation and humanity. It also records the beginning of God’s covenant promises with people. After Adam and Eve sinned, God promised to send a Savior who would save mankind from sin and eternal separation from him. Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of this promise.