Loved By God (1 Six Pillars From Ephesians Series)(Paperback)T D Jakes
In this first of six studies in the book of Ephesians, Bishop T. D. Jakes explores the incredible love that God has toward His children … a love so great that He has blessed every believer beyond the earthly concept of wealth.
This first fascinating study of Ephesians takes a practical look at:
- The three most important spiritual blessings that allow any believer to walk in God’s abundance
- The difference between natural and spiritual wealth … and how to work outwardly what God has placed in you inwardly
- Why being chosen by God impacts your purpose, relationships, destiny and ministry
If you’ve never fully grasped what it means to be loved by God, it’s time to open your eyes to these exciting and life-changing truths.
Your walk with Him will never be the same!
ByT D Jakes
Size127 x 178 mm
Series - CollectionSix Pillars From Ephesians
Number of Pages140 pp
PublisherChristian Art Publication
THE GOD OF
There has never been a time in history where
most people did not believe that possessing great
wealth was the key to happiness. Yet time and time
again we have seen millionaires and billionaires live
miserable lives and even kill themselves. We have
watched their children wander through life aim-
lessly, self-destruct, and even use their wealth to
destroy others. Why? Because their wealth was in
temporal things and not in eternal blessings.
Material wealth is not an evil in and of itself.
Ten dollars in the hands of a criminal or a pastor is
still ten dollars, and ten dollars in the hands of that
pastor can do great good! The Bible says it is the love
of money that is the root of all evil. (See 1 Timothy
6:10.) When we love money, we are consumed
with making it, multiplying it, and keeping it. But
the truth is, it has us by the throat and our lives
Review this Product
- Bea S. wrote:
- "This is the first of the six studies by Bishop TD Jakes. The book examines the three most important spiritual blessings, spiritual vs material wealth, and why being chosen by God impacts every area of one's life." - Posted on 2/12/14
- Salt wrote:
- "God's love is amazing! This book reminds one of just how great God's love truly is and just how much His love has changed our lives." - Posted on 2/6/14
- Gertrude Jennings wrote:
- "A must read. Your walk with God will never be the same!" - Posted on 1/31/14