Finding The Power To Live (Paperback)Trevor Hudson
There is hope. You are not alone.
Finding the Power to Live – One Day at a Time draws on the Twelve Step programme developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. It has been written for people who:
· Struggle with worry and anxiety
· Struggle with some form of compulsive and addictive behaviour
· Feel trapped by feelings of guilt, regret and self-condemnation
· Battle with increasing levels of stress and tension
· May worship on a regular basis but somehow feel that their faith has become bogged down in empty ritual
Previously published as One Day at a Time, this is a book of hope – it reminds you that there are others like you, and that it is possible to experience a new depth, freedom and joy in your daily life.
Each chapter covers one of the twelve steps. It clearly shows you how to apply it to your life, and invites you to take it further in group sharing through the discussion starters at the end of each chapter.
About the Author
Trevor Hudson, a Methodist minister, pastoral therapist, and widely sought-after speaker, is a gifted teacher who encourages people through stories of his personal spiritual journey. Hudson lives in Benoni, South Africa.
Size125 x 178 mm
Number of Pages160 pp
PublisherStruik Christian Media