Experiencing Jesus (2 Six Pillars From Ephesians Series)(Paperback)T D Jakes
Be inspired to rise up and live at an exciting new level!
The book of Ephesians makes it very clear: God’s fullest potential for our lives can only be experienced when we decide to line up our efforts with His plans.
However, pride and impatience usually send us running to reclaim control. In this second study of Ephesians, Bishop T. D. Jakes addresses these common struggles:
- Do you compare yourself to other Christians and feel like you never measure up?
- Do you feel your passion for God is lacking?
- Are you losing hope and strength in the midst of circumstances that never seem to change?
If you’ve settled for a life that’s less than everything God intended, the message in Experiencing Jesus will empower you to rise up and live at an exciting new level!
About the author
Bishop T. D. Jakes is a prolific author of more than 30 books with numerous best-sellers, and the founder and senior pastor of The Potter’s House of Dallas, which has more than 30,000 members and over 50 outreach ministries. T. D. Jakes and his wife of nearly 30 years, Serita Ann, live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. They have five children.
ByT D Jakes
Size127 x 178 mm
Series - CollectionSix Pillars From Ephesians
Number of Pages156 pp
PublisherChristian Art Publication
How long has it been since you heard a saint of
God glowingly and passionately express their grati-
tude that God saved them and delivered them from
eternal darkness and damnation? If that is all God
ever did for us, we have reason to shout and rejoice
for the rest of our lives! To comprehend the incredi-
ble miracle we have experienced through our new
life in Jesus Christ, the apostle Paul begins the
second chapter of Ephesians reminding us how
despicable and ugly and dark our lives were before
the light of Christ made us new and clean and free.
We must never forget how our Lord and Savior
delivered us from the terrible abyss of spiritual death!
Review this Product
- Bea S. wrote:
- "One of Bishop TD Jakes's 'Six Pillars from Ephesians'. We are only realise our full potential when our lives are aligned with God's plans. A great read for anyone who feels like they never measure up or have lost their hope and passion for life." - Posted on 2/12/14
- Salt wrote:
- "A reminder that God has a plan for everyone, this book inspires one to let go and follow wherever He may lead." - Posted on 2/6/14
- Gavin Rigby wrote:
- "This is the kind of book you can read and go back to again and again." - Posted on 1/31/14