Evidence For God (Paperback)William Dembski & Michael R Licona
Examine 50 compelling reasons for belief
Challenges to belief in God as He is revealed in the Bible have always existed, and today is no exception. In Evidence for God, leading Christian scholars and apologists provide compelling arguments that address the latest and most pressing questions about God, science, Jesus, the Bible, and more, including:
· Did Jesus really exist?
· Is Jesus really the only way to God?
· What about those who have never heard the gospel?
· Is today's Bible what was originally written?
· What about recently publicized gospels that aren't in the Bible?
· Is intelligent design really a credible explanation of the origins of our world?
· and much more
About the Author
William A. Dembski (PhD, University of Illinois and University of Chicago) is research professor in philosophy at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Ft. Worth, Texas. He is the author or editor of more than a dozen books.
ByWilliam Dembski & Michael R Licona
Size229 x 152 mm
Number of Pages272 pp
PublisherBaker Book House