|Welcome to CUM Books' online branch, where we provide website features to you subject to certain conditions. Please see the next section for the conditions. If you visit or shop at our CUM Books online branch, you accept these conditions. Please read through them carefully.
CUM Books has become a much-loved and popular name in many South African homes. There are 40 branches that you can visit countrywide, and an online branch that you can visit at any time.
CUM Books strives to offer exceptional service to customers, and to provide culturally-relevant and biblically-accurate books and products proclaiming firmly that not only Christian products are sold in the stores, but also a Christian lifestyle.
CUM Books operates a Customer Service Centre during office hours. Please contact us on our telephone number during the week from 8:00 to 16:30 on 016 440 7142, or send an e-mail to [email protected] if you have any questions or queries.
- Create a company environment where every staff member and customer is valued and appreciated.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships.
- Do business with high ethics and integrity.
- Sell high-quality products at affordable prices.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your CUM Books experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses cumbooks.co.za or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of cumbooks.co.za on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mails from CUM Books if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please Unsubscribe at the bottom of each e-mail.
Sharing of Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling or sharing it to others.
- You input your Card information directly on the Payment Gateways portal and CUM Books does not receive any information during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- By subscribing to the CUM Books Newsletter, you give CUM Books permission to send you their newsletter, which includes special offers, to the e-mail address that you had registered with.
- CUM Books is backed by PayU with 3D Secure, which guarantees complete security when using your credit card for payment.
- Neither CUM Books, its holding company, associates, consultants, or employees will be liable for any damages relating to the use of this site, irrespective of the cause of your loss. Without affecting the foregoing, we are not liable for:
a) Any interruption; malfunction; downtime, or other failure of the site or computer systems for whatever reason;
b) Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including without limitation: public switched telecommunication service providers, Internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities, and certification authorities; or
c) An event of force majeure or any other event over which CUM Books has no direct control.