Gospel Foundations For Students Volume6-The Kingdom On Earth (Paperback)Compilation
Gospel Foundations, Volume 6 Bible Study Book includes seven small-group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and a group discussion guide. A vital component of a group member’s discipleship experience, this Bible Study Book includes personal-study activities.
The Bible is not a collection of scattered stories and books. From cover to cover, the Bible is the story of God's plan to redeem sinners through Jesus—the gospel.
Gospel Foundations tells that story. From the makers of The Gospel Project, this six-volume resource is comprehensive in scope yet concise enough to be completed in just one year. Each seven-session volume includes videos to help your group engage in discussion with a clear understanding of how each text fits into the storyline of Scripture.
In The Kingdom on Earth, we continue in the New Testament and see that the gospel was on the move. The good news of God’s rescue of sinners spread from a handful of followers to a multinational movement‚ one people made from every tribe, tongue, and nation. In this volume, groups will see how God’s plan of redemption culminates not in an ending, but a new beginning—a new creation where God will live forever with His people.
Session 1: The Spirit Comes
Session 2: The Church is Scattered
Session 3: The Gospel Expands
Session 4: Saul is Saved
Session 5: The Mission is Embraced
Session 6: The Gospel is Clarified
Session 7: The King Returns
• Seven small-group sessions
• Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Understand what motivated the New Testament church to live on mission.
• Learn about the certain promise of the new creation, where sin and death will be no more.
• Be equipped to continue the mission that began with the New Testament church.
• Live confidently, knowing that the end of the story has already been written.
Size178 x 241 mm
Number of Pages112 pp
PublisherLifeway Christian Resources