999 Super Fun Headscratching Brainboosting Bib Trivia Questions/Kids (Paperback)Compilation
999 Fun Bible Trivia Questions—Hand-Picked by Kids for Kids
After the second trip, the dove brought Noah
a) an olive branch
b) a bar of vanilla ice cream covered with milk chocolate
c) a necklace
d) a slingshot
What is the last book of the New Testament?
True or False: Jesus wrote parts of all four Gospels.
Kids love to learn about the Bible—and here’s a fantastic collection of 999 Bible trivia questions especially for 6- 12-year-olds! Compiled and edited by kids for kids, you can be sure this is a collection of trivia that young readers will enjoy and share—with anyone who will listen!
CategoryKids 8-12 years
Size107 x 175 mm
Number of Pages224 pp
Bible Bits and Basics
1. FUNtastic Fact! The Bible is the bestselling book in the world!
2. Fill in the blank: There are ____ total books of the Bible.
3. True or False: There are sixteen books in the Old Testament.
4. True or False: There are twenty-seven books in the New Testament.
5. Can you name the books of the Old Testament?
6. Can you name the books of the New Testament?
7. What does the word testament mean?
8. FUNtastic Fact! The Bible was written by over forty different authors: shepherds, farmers, tentmakers, physicians, fishermen, priests, philosophers, and kings. They were all under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
9. What author wrote most of the Old Testament?a) Adamb) Mosesc) Noah while he floated on the arkd) Daniel while he was in the lions’ den