Become the kind of leader who makes a life-changing difference for others, perhaps even an eternal difference.
Your character—who you are—determines the leadership influence you have with others. In 9 Keys to Successful Leadership, James Merritt, a respected voice on leadership, identifies nine essential traits that make leaders less stressed, easier to follow, and more influential. Among the leadership qualities Merritt identifies are
· making sure someone sees, hears, or feels love from you each day
· letting God's joy shine through your life
· being kind to someone daily by word or deed
· taking every opportunity to be faithful and dependable
· treating others as more important than yourself
About the Author
James Merritt (PhD) is a pastor, author, and host of the Touching Lives television program, seen nationwide and in 122 countries. Previously, he served as a two-term president of America's largest Christian denomination. As a national voice on faith and leadership, Merritt has been interviewed by outlets including Time, Fox News, MSNBC, and 60 Minutes. He resides with his family outside Atlanta, Georgia.