NIV The Jesus Bible (Hardcover)Speciality
This first of its kind this study Bible highlights the continuity of Jesus throughout all of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation.
The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, with contributions from Louie Giglio, Ravi Zacharias, and more, connects the Old and New Testaments with the overarching narrative of God's redemptive story. Discover how Scripture is not a set of isolated stories but ultimately is one story with Jesus at the center.Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion Movement, The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, with exclusive articles from Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible.
See Him in every book so that you may know Him more intimately, love Him more passionately, and walk with Him more faithfully.
- A "How to Study the Bible and Why it Matters"
- Introduction by Louie Giglio
- 66 book introductions highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- Over 325 full-page articles and 650 sidebars reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- 7 compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture by Louie Giglio, Max Lucado, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Randy Alcorn guide you to treasure Jesus and encourage you to faithfully follow Him as you participate in His story
- Over 300 full-page articles and nearly 700 sidebar articles reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- Single-column text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible — the New International Version (NIV)
- Room for notes and journaling throughout
- NIV dictionary-concordance
- Ribbon marker
About the Contributor
Louie Giglio is the pastor of Passion City Church in Atlanta, Georgia, and founder of Passion Conferences—a global movement of college-aged people living for the fame of Jesus Christ. A dynamic and effective communicator, Louie holds a master of divinity degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Shelley, reside in Atlanta. For more information about Passion City Church, visit passioncitychurch.com, and for more about Passion Conferences, visit www.268generation.com.
CategoryNew International Version
Preferred Bible Bag SizeMedium Bible Bag
Size160 x 203 mm
Number of Pages1954 pp
Thumb IndexYes, Standard Print
PublisherHarper Collins Christian Publishing